This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the
following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone
number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site.
Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site and what
pages they visit when they do so. We use the information we get from Google Analytics
only to improve this site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you
on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We
do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with
personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit
sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both
online and offline.
Additionally, we protect your information offline. Only employees who need
the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally